Some of the ways we can help include:
- Checking you are getting the correct WINZ entitlements
- Supporting you when you request financial assistance from WINZ (e.g. bond, temporary accommodation supplements, disability allowance)
- Housing New Zealand Advocacy: Support with registering for a Housing NZ rental property, transfer requests; assistance in private rental issues.
- Court support (Civil, criminal and family court issues).
- Assisting those who are new to the area or with minimal support networks.
- Employment related issues
This is a free service based in Te Atatu Peninsula. (Home visits may be available from the second appointment onward).
Contact us to find out more information or to schedule an initial appointment with our Registered Social Worker.